Monday 2 October 2017

Hair in All the Wrong Places


Hair in All the Wrong Places (Hair in all the Wrong Places #1) 


My Review:

Hair in All the Wrong Places is a light-hearted comical fantasy read. It’s quirky, funny and fast-paced.  I have to admit it isn’t my usual read but I enjoyed this book. The humour kept me giggling throughout.

Colin moved to Elkwood to live with his grandmother. Since moving to this small town he has never fit in. Colin is the average Joe. His school grades are acceptable and his social life is bearable. He is the guy that goes unnoticed, that is until he gets bitten by a werewolf. Now everything is changing. There is more to this small town than he realised. He may stand a chance with the girl of his dreams and he may be gaining hair in all the wrong places.

4 Stars out of 5. ARC received in exchange for a fair review.

231 pages. Paperback £11.20.
Published June 7th, 2016 by Month9Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment